Desire to be rich?

Those who desire to be rich, I repeat, those who desire to be rich fall into temptation. But then again, there is a workaround to this. Instead of desiring to be rich, desire to help others so that someday, 90% of our income is for the least of our brethren and the remaining 10% of that income is sufficient enough to provide for our family and more than enough for an inheritance to our children’s children.

This desire needs the money anyway but the motivation is different.

In summary, desire not to be rich but desire to help others because this too needs riches for you to do so.

He who gives to the poor will not lack, But he who hides his eyes will have many curses.” Proverbs 28:27 NKJV

This entry was posted in Jesus Christ and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.